We invite you to participate in the Classical Organ Master Class
with world-renowned organist extraordinaire Maestro Hector Olivera at his beautiful home in sunny Sarasota, Florida.
“The class opened new doors; it was an incredible two days!”
STUDY WITH THE MAESTRO HIMSELF!
Topics for Classical and Pipe Organ Master Class:
• Correct combination of stops in different situations
• Understanding the old traditions of classic and romantic literature
Cost of Classical and Pipe Organ Master class:
$ 450 per person, which includes:
• 6 hours per day of intense study for two days with Hector Olivera
• All materials, exclusively compiled by Maestro Hector Olivera
• Private cocktail party and mini-concert following the class
All participants are invited to a private Mini-Concert by Maestro Olivera, followed by a Cocktail Party with spouse and/or partner.
The residence of Hector Olivera is approximately 5 miles from Siesta Key’s beach, 6 miles from downtown Sarasota, 2 miles from Sarasota Mall, 15 miles from Sarasota International Airport, 58 miles from Tampa Airport, and 2 hours from Disney World. In other words… “in a perfect location!”
Registered participants will receive a list of various hotels in the direct neighborhood.
Car rental companies are directly available at the airport; airports are easily accessible.